Tone of Voice Guidelines
Reference to the principles of Hippocrates:
• holistic view, harmony
• cohesive essence of everything the spirit, innate and warm in man
• nature, the power on which depends the healing of the body and its restoration from the pathological state to the normal
• fluidity of scientific knowledge
• use of massage, hot and cold application, water and physical exercise
• anthropocentric character
• therapeutic approach based on natural means
• application and benefits of the use and action of natural means on the human body
• scientific expertise
Individual items, references:
• sun, a natural element, symbol par excellence, synonymous with summer.
• movement, historical continuity, transmission of knowledge, evolution.
• the sun is simplified to a basic geometric shape, the circle. The holistic view, harmony, the anthropocentric character are also depicted.
• horizontal sections curve. The concept of movement, continuity, is transformed into flow.
In addition, speech transfer, fluidity, chiropractic massages are depicted. Reference to the water element.